- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 1
Log In
Log in
My First Porsche
- WyattsRide
-
- Offline
- Platinum Member
-
Less
More
14 years 5 months ago #8760
by WyattsRide
Thanks. My car was pretty nice when I bought it. I just have been doing a lot cosmetic stuff to it, to make it look nicer. You've been doing a lot a really awesome work on yours, that you should be very very proud of. I wish I had some of your (and other guys here) skills.
Replied by WyattsRide on topic My First Porsche
Johnny V;8895 wrote: wow, Rick..your car is gorgeous..and the rear lettering looks amazing
Thanks. My car was pretty nice when I bought it. I just have been doing a lot cosmetic stuff to it, to make it look nicer. You've been doing a lot a really awesome work on yours, that you should be very very proud of. I wish I had some of your (and other guys here) skills.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #11252
by Johnny V
Replied by Johnny V on topic My First Porsche
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- emmanuelli
- Offline
- Elite Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 425
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 1 week ago #11277
by emmanuelli
Replied by emmanuelli on topic My First Porsche
Nice set. Which are those? Size? offset?Johnny V;11591 wrote: Got my wheels all set for when the car is road-ready
Thanks goes to 77Tony over at Rennlist for his patience and help with shipping these out to me. We had a lil hiccup with one wheel, but it all got sorted and the set was completed yesterday! I can't wait till these go on..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago #11295
by linderpat
Replied by linderpat on topic My First Porsche
wow, very nice set!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago #11326
by Johnny V
Replied by Johnny V on topic My First Porsche
They are AT Rivas. The fronts are 8" et 47. The rears are 9.5" et 52
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.